The Interlake Teachers’ Association is proud to represent the teachers and clinicians of the Interlake School Division.
ITA MISSION STATEMENT
The Interlake Teachers’ Association is dedicated to empowering members by promoting and protecting their well-being. We strive to advance equitable public education through the support of relevant professional development, communication with members, professional advocacy, and community engagement.
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING AGM!
Your Local Executive for 2023-24 has been elected; ITA Fees set at $130 per FTE, $0.60/day per for subs, and we have approved a budget for the coming year. Please do not hesitate to reach out with your questions. General questions can always be directed to email@example.com.
|President||Cathy Pleskach||Warren Collegiate|
|Vice-President||Susan Hannah||Ecole RW Bobby Bend School|
|Secretary||Ashleigh Norberg||New Haven Colony School|
|Treasurer||Rebecca Good||Ecole Stonewall Centennial|
|Collective Bargaining||Chris Gamble||Warren Elementary School|
|Education Finance||John Bock||Division Office|
|Employee Benefits||Ross Ledochowski||Teulon Collegiate|
|Equity & Social Justice||Kathy Simcoe||Teulon Collegiate|
|Indigenous Voice||Cora-Leigh Mazurat||New Haven Colony School|
|Professional Development||Lindsey Weber||Stonewall Collegiate|
|Public Relations||Sheila Anderson||Rosser School|
|Workplace Safety & Health||Christie Crow||Grosse Isle School|
|Member At Large||Rachel McWilliam||Warren Elementary School|
|Member At Large||Becky Pritchard||Ecole Stonewall Centennial|
Important Member Links:
- Is your My Profile account accurate to receive the all-members email, the SUB? Provincial Bargaining updates, changes to Benefits and other information are shared with you through My Profile.
- MTS HUMANACARE – LINK
- Your Benefits information – LINK Do you know what you’re covered for?
- MTS Mental Health Resource Guide for Teachers – LINK
- Member Rights to a Safe Workplace – LINK
- Did you know, that the ISD incident reporting form is now easily accessible on your ISD laptop? Simply click on the ISD Safety Triangle.
- MTS Community Service Grants – LINK