The Interlake Teachers’ Association is proud to represent the teachers and clinicians of the Interlake School Division.
ITA MISSION STATEMENT
The Interlake Teachers’ Association is dedicated to empowering members by promoting and protecting their well-being. We strive to advance equitable public education through the support of relevant professional development, communication with members, professional advocacy, and community engagement.
NOTICE OF CALL: The Annual General Meeting of the Interlake Teachers’ Association will take place on Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 4:30 pm at the Quarry Park, Heritage Arts Centre.
State of the Union – James Bedford – MTS President
ITA Year in Review
Election of Officers
Pizza & Refreshments
CURRENT ISSUES & EVENTS:
- Education Funding Falls Short
- ISD Final Budget-at-a-Glance – LINK
- MTS Community Service Grants – LINK
- MTS HUMANACARE – LINK
- MTS Mental Health Resource Guide for Teachers – LINK
- Member Rights to a Safe Workplace – LINK
- Did you know, that the ISD incident reporting form is now easily accessible on your ISD laptop? Simply click on the Yellow ISD Safety Triangle.