The Interlake Teachers’ Association is proud to represent the teachers and clinicians of the Interlake School Division.
ITA MISSION STATEMENT
The Interlake Teachers’ Association is dedicated to empowering members by promoting and protecting their well-being. We strive to advance equitable public education through the support of relevant professional development, communication with members, professional advocacy, and community engagement.
- MTS website LINK to home page/news/updates
- Manitoba Teacher Magazine access to latest edition – LINK
“USE YOUR VOICE” Telephone Town Hall Tuesday, November 24, 7 pm – LINK
- Members of The Manitoba Teachers’ Society will have the opportunity to ask questions, share concerns, raise issues affecting you in your classroom and school as well as hear from President James Bedford and General Secretary Danielle Fullan Kolton about the lobbying and advocacy efforts of union.
- The telephone town hall will be held Tuesday, November 24, 7 – 8 pm. Tuning in is simple; answer the phone on Tuesday, November 24 at 7 p.m. and you will be automatically connected.
- Share your concerns, challenges and messages of support on social media using #mtstth2020.
– Teachers Workload Unsustainable – LINK
- For more Covid-19 related articles, go to our new page,”IN THE NEWS” – LINK.
– MTS Member Rights to a Safe Workplace – LINK
- The link above provides you with a the step-by-step process if you feel you are in a position to refuse unsafe work in a reopening/return to school plan.