Executive Chairs’ Responsibilities
- Attend annual training & respective seminars offered by the Manitoba Teachers’ Society.
- Report back information and share with executive and ITA members through meetings, reports and newsletters.
- Act as the ITA resident expert in your respective area when members have questions or concerns.
- Liaise with the appropriate chair on ISD in these areas.
- Chair an ad-hoc committee if your portfolio requires.
For specific Executive Chair Descriptions, click here.