|President||Cathy Pleskach||Warren Collegiate|
|Vice-President||Susan Hannah||Ecole RW Bobby Bend|
|Treasurer||Rebecca Good||Ecole Stonewall Centennial School|
|Secretary||Kim Deline||Brant-Argyle School|
|Collective Bargaining||Maria Nickel||Ecole Stonewall Centennial School|
|Education Finance||Dan Gregovski||Stonewall Collegiate|
|Employee Benefits||John Kooning||Teulon Collegiate|
|Equity & Social Justice||Kathy Simcoe||Teulon Collegiate|
|Indigenous Voice||Cora-Leigh Mazurat||New Haven School|
|Professional Development||Lindsey Sturgeon||Stonewall Collegiate|
|Public Relations||Sheila Anderson||Rosser School|
|Workplace Safety & Health||Christie Crow||Grosse Isle School|
|Member at Large||Ross Ledochowski||Teulon Collegiate|
|Member at Large||Myles Blahut||Teulon Collegiate|
- Specific Executive Chair Descriptions – LINK
General job descriptions of executive chairs:
1. Attend annual training & respective seminars offered by the Manitoba Teachers’ Society.
2. Report back information and share with executive and ITA members through meetings, reports and newsletters.
3. Act as the ITA resident expert in your respective area when members have questions or concerns.
4. Liaise with the appropriate chair on ISD in these areas.
5. Chair an ad-hoc committee if your portfolio requires.