|2021-22 ITA Executive:|
|President||Cathy Pleskach||Warren Collegiate|
|Vice-President||Susan Hannah||RW Bobby Bend|
|Treasurer||Rebecca Good||Stonewall Centennial|
|Collective Bargaining||Maria Nickel||Stonewall Centennial|
|Education Finance||Dan Gregovski||Stonewall Collegiate|
|Employee Benefits||Myles Blahut||Teulon Collegiate|
|Equity & Social Justice||Kathy Simcoe||Teulon Collegiate|
|Indigenous Voice||Cora-Leigh Mazurat||New Haven Colony|
|Professional Development||Lindsey Sturgeon||Stonewall Collegiate|
|Public Relations||Sheila Anderson||Rosser|
|Workplace Safety & Health||Christie Crow||Grosse Isle|
|Member At Large||Ross Ledochowski||Teulon Collegiate|
|Member At Large||Zach Ward||Stonewall Centennial|
- Specific Executive Chair Descriptions – LINK
General job descriptions of executive chairs:
1. Attend annual training & respective seminars offered by the Manitoba Teachers’ Society.
2. Report back information and share with executive and ITA members through meetings, reports and newsletters.
3. Act as the ITA resident expert in your respective area when members have questions or concerns.
4. Liaise with the appropriate chair on ISD in these areas.
5. Chair an ad-hoc committee if your portfolio requires.